New CasparCG client: SuperConductor released

Thanks @Nytamin, great work, it looks very nice.

One quick question: when playing a video the signal goes to black when it ends, instead of staying frozen on last frame; is this intended behaviour? any way of keeping the last frame on the signal?

Yes that’s how it currently works, however your suggestion is a good one! Could you please open a feature request and I’ll look into it for a later release?

1 Like

Is it possible to create a playlist for a specific day in the next week and SuperConductor will automaticly play it?

That’s nice.
And is it possible to build playlist outside SuperConductor and it will be played automatic?

I have made this playlist:

It should start weekly wensday 21:00:00
But when I turn Schedule active, it starts…

Why is that?

This seems like a bug, please report this on github: Issues · SuperFlyTV/SuperConductor · GitHub

Have done that, hope somebody will look into this, as I intend to use the software next week…

Does the rundown has to be open to start playing a scheduled rundown?

When i have made playlist that starts on day and time, close the program and open it again, my playlist does not playout.
Seems to play, but not on any output.

See my post at https://casparcgforum.org/t/superfly-superconductor-howto-auto-play-and-innitilaze-output-s-on-reboot/6357

Same type issue. Superconductor is playing when opened but does not initialize Casper server unless the play button is pressed after SC is opened. I have a work-around in my post but not sure how it will work with a scheduled playback.

I’ve published an updated version of SuperConductor just earlier today, which should fix the not-playing-on-startup issue.
Please update to the latest version (0.11.2) and see if it solves your issues. (If not, please reopen the bug report on Github).

Thank you. It now works properly with the 0.11.2 update.

1 Like

can SuperConductor start and stop a decklink input in casparCG?
i need to build a group that runs some adds then does a squeeze pops up a live input, the resets and restarts the playlist.
I thought this would be a good time to try out SuperConductor.

Thanks.