Simple Video Playout

Thanks for the Quick Reply. It would be awesome if you can change Font and strip color via desktop application. please give me link if you already add this feature. thanks

I have a problem with election2019 module . Every time I hit play anything it failed to play and giving an error ’ could not find template ELECTION2019/TEMPLATE/FLASH/RIGIONAL_LANGUAGE/ALLPARTY/ALLPARTY
In every template .

Please help

Thanks
Shiladitya

Hi Vimlesh,
You have done it again! I can find so many uses for this new feature in the One Liner.
Just Great!

Phillip

2 Likes

do you have a suggestion?
Thanx

See the post. Server 2.2 does not have this error.

youtube live don’t work
Thanx again

Yes. I too tried but any live youtube video can not be played in server 2.2 latest version dated 07.06.19.
The above mentioned youtube video id when it was live could not be played and when it is now completed it is able to be played.
yoube video id =G6bv8rqyYFA

There is an open github issue here. https://github.com/CasparCG/server/issues/1172

Thank you, vimlesh1975, for great job.
Did you ever tried to input data from livestat .xml file for live sports broadcast?

1 Like

Is there a module, possible to import external clock from txt file and to refresh every 0.1 sec. If I can read shot clock from scoreboard for basketball game.

Try Scoreboad OCR It is quite mature.

I’ve tried it. But it 's not very suitable in my case. But thank you. Importing of data is same and this will help me.

hi.
how can I play a facebook video?
Thanks

Hi,
There are 3 computers on the local network in the same group of IP numbers.
Two computers are running on windows 10 and one on windows 7.
Caspar server works on one computer with windows 10.
CMP installed on windows 10 connects seamlessly to the server.
CMP installed on windows 7 starts up but hangs when you try to connect to a server running on windows 10.
(CMP on windows 7 works normally to connect to the Caspar server working on localhost)
How can you fix it?

1 Like
  1. We should map the media directory folder in client machine also. And make it look like same so that at startup the client can find the media directory.
  2. Other method would be to set clip search method and template search method as server in playlist setting module. And then connect to server.

Hello to all. Tell me, can this player be used to form a music channel? Is there any auto-titling of the artist and the name of the song?

1 Like

This can be used as playlist for video music channel.
For auto titling-
There is template module in which we can use template sheduling based on system time.
Or
Template scheduling based on file time.

1 Like

vimlesh, tell me as a beginner how to install this playout? First you need to install a server on your computer? (I’m sorry I do not speak English wellI speak Russian). maybe there is some instruction?

Download server from here
http://casparcg.com/builds/CasparCG%20Server/master/casparcg-server-d442a8f84f68838f91c82f5f57c9634e84f7a23a-windows.zip
when you unzip server there is casparcg.exe file to run. It needs no installation.

Client from here. When you unzip with 7z program, there is installer in casparmediaplaybacksetup/release folder.
http://bit.ly/2z5xXae

1 Like

Thank you very much. Tell me, is it possible to launch a playlist on a schedule? Is it possible to randomly play clips from a playlist? Thanks again for the work!

Dear VImlesh ji,
Is there something issue on Scrolling My video is not running smoothly while I play scroll on HD 1080i.