Simple Video Playout

Forgive me for being a complete numpty…

Trying to run this program with no joy.

Have copied contents of C:/casparcg into my templates folder (on my server)… didn’t work

Changed the server config file to look at C:/casparcg/ folders…

Sorry for the most basic of question, but how do I get this working?!

Thank you sir for giving me this video playout…
it’s a beautiful software. its making my work so easy
Thank you

1 Like

Help full channel

2 Likes

@vimlesh1975 kindly checked my machine to see what issues I could have - and eventually found that I was running Windows 10 Home.

I’ve now updated my machine to Windows 10 Pro and Simple Video Playout works perfectly :smiley:

Thanks!

1 Like

Fantastic working
Thx to Vimleshji

1 Like

There is someone who could convert a flash template to an HTML template ?

Flash doesn’t work as it does after Flash EOL. I use server 2.3.1 hotfix Flash EOL from CasparCG Server hotfix releases for Flash Player end of life
When play CG all seems OK but during playback video, the CPU is 100% busy an CMP freezes

Urgently would I Needed RSS and Clock in Layer 78 (in RSS tab).

THX.

Try with this.

@vimlesh1975 helped me through anydesk. Bad configuration in templates …
Thank you @vimlesh1975 again.

1 Like

How can I edit this list? The point is that I don’t have to enter the server address manually each time.

CMP2

For now it is not a option here. May be you rename your pc as one of listed here.

I am working on CMP14118_2 and casparcg-2.3.0-fix3.
Play countdown timer does not work. Is there any way to fix this?

It is very old client. Please use latest.

Hello dear vimlesh1975, i have a problem with the latest update windows and simple video playout, the caspar_media_playback.exe doesn’t run at all, i press it and nothing happens!! It doesn’t show up even in task manager. I have made several clean installs and disable firewall but neither fixed it.

I have tried and in another pc and the problem is the same.

Please advise what to do.

1 Like

cmd run as administrator

regsvr32 "C:\Program Files (x86)\Doordarshan\CasparMediaPlaybackSetup\flash.ocx"
2 Likes

Thank you! It works again!!

1 Like

Hi there,
Can CasparCG be used to play video playlist to play on OBS as a NDI source ? What plug-in or module do I need to install to run CasparCG on OBS as a source?
Many thanks
William

I play my media in CasparCG from the lan network from the address:
S:/_STUDIO PLAYER/

I can’t see thumbnails in playlists. The preferences include the path
c:/casparcg/_thumbnails\

Have I done something wrong?

I guess server 2.3 is being used.
Go to Menu=>Tools=>Create thumbnail for Server 2.3.
Then Right click on playlist=> Refresh Thumbnail.

Thank you for your help. As always, everything works beautifully in your soft :slight_smile:
I have one more question. After switching to the new player version and the new server version, the work on the playlist works slower than in the older version. Sometimes there are freezes and the program interface refreshes slowly. Should I pay attention to anything when configuring server, client or computer?

1 Like

And one more question :slight_smile:
I know I can operate the server with Streamdeck, but can I operate your Simple Video Playout with StreamDeck? Specifically, I mean the Twoliner module?