React Caspar Client

3D Scene Animation in Casparcg has been tried.

Try online

1 Like

Html output From RCC for use in OBS and Vmix.

3 Likes

Hi Vimlesh,
You continue to “push the envelope” with this application.
Great additional and work again.

2 Likes

Github page for online graphics.
I have hosted RCC on github and it can be used for online graphics. No need to install on local PC.
https://vimlesh1975.github.io/ReactCasparClient is the address from which we can operate. There is a client id field where we can put our unique id. If client Id is 1234 then html page address will be https://vimlesh1975.github.io/ReactCasparClient/html/1234. And then html with this adddress can be opened. Now any graphics can be send to html page. And the html page can be used in obs, vmix or casparcg.

2 Likes

Try Fabricjs Object Animator
https://vimlesh1975.github.io/ReactCasparClient/WebAnimator

RCC Web Animator

Here is the React Caspar client. I can design here like this. When design completes we can animate it from timeline. But it has only four point animation. So there is a new animation interface for this. To take this graphics to new animation interface, we need to save it to local storage by clicking ‘save to local storage’ button. Then we can click the ‘web animator’ button to open new Animation interface. We now need to click ‘data from local storage’ button to get that graphics. We can add elements here by right clicking also. Now we can select any element and from property panel we right click on any property and choose sequence. Then we can move the element at different point with changing animator bar position at the sequence panel. After making animation we can play to Casparcg by clicking Caspar control play button. Then there is a button ‘show save panel’. When we click, it has a list of our design and animation stored together. We can store the current graphics and animation to a new page by clicking save in new button. Now when we click any of the items here it comes to animation area, then we can modify, play to Casparcg etc. This list can be saved for later use.

The current animation can be exported as an html file for later use, like play in Casparcg. The id ccgf0 and ccgf1 here will act like f0, f1 in flash templates for Casparcg. Now I have exported this to a file in template director with name test100.html. Now we can put our data with Casparcg client. And text is by default ‘shrink to fit’.

Later we can import the same template to modify by clicking import html. We can modify and click ‘over right’ button. It is like ft generator in flash.

We can send this animation to OBS or VMIX directory by putting html client address as address for browser or web source.

We can record this animation by clicking ‘record’ button. It will give a video with green background to use in Adobe CC for editing purpose.

1 Like

Gsap Player in RCC.
Here is react caspar client. We can load a graphics from this list. Earlier simple frame animation was there from Animation method like this.
Now for staggered animation Gsap player has been added.
We can preview animation from preview button, modify duration, stagger and ease and adjust our animation. Then we can play this graphics in casparcg by play button. Stop button will reverse the animation. As usual this will work for html renderer for use in OBS or Vmix. Here is OBS and I have added htmlRederer page from this client addres. Npw the play button will send graphics to both OBS and casparcg.

2 Likes

Hi Vimlesh,
As an active user of RCC, it is great to have new features added to this product. This affords me to add another dimension to my workflow. Keep up the great work.
Phillip

2 Likes

Thank you very much. You are a source of inspiration for this project.

1 Like

RCC as graphics designer, player and data updator being used in Badminton game.

2 Likes

RCC web animator as designer, player and data updator being used.

2 Likes

Here is a link to badminton template list made in RCC.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1zh-J9jgACqk2HnUMxTptLRehff4WRGQ6?usp=sharing

2 Likes

Working in RCC Web Animator

1 Like

Four_Channel_Video_Player

2 Likes

Mask in RCC Web Animator
Template mask.zip - Google Drive

1 Like

Great job vimlesh good going

1 Like