Loading and animating dynamic images in a Flash template

playout
server
client
flash
template

I’m having a problem with dynamic images loaded in flash, I need to animate them in the beginning (in) and in the end (out), along with text and BG imported from sequences of images, like a flash template (bottom third, basic and simple) . The problem is that I put any animation as a movement (classic interpolation), for example, at the beginning (In), I export in .ft and run on the CasparCG playout server. However, the changed dynamic image appears static and still until the end of the flash template.

Note, I did my flash template grinning the guide posted at this link: https://github.com/CasparCG/help/wiki/Guide:-Loading-Dynamic-Images-in-a-Flash-Template.

so I have a question that sums up my whole question: Does CasparCG not even support dynamic uploaded and animated images in the flash template?

If someone has a solution or a response that helps me solve the problem, I’ll be grateful !!

Short answer is yes.
It isn’t really CasparCG doing the flash animation but the flash player. If it works in flash - it works in CCG.

Do you have a sample to share that we can help with?

Try wraping the UILoader in a MovieClip and animate that.

Hi! Good afternoon!

the zip file as requested is attached in the link on the drive:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1iq3Zu2owjlf9fRimWjs4bsz3SZn75m9_

Greetings,

Hi! Good afternoon!
I tried to put the UILoader in a movieclip and also a symbol, but when I was exporting in .ft, it gave an error.

But thanks for the help!

I’ve tested this with your file.
If you insert the UILoader into a symbol it does animate as expected.
Make sure you nest all parts correctly.

Create a new symbol.
The symbol has a name, eg. classIcon
Insert your UILoader in to it.
The UILoader has an instance name eg. icon
Put an instance of the classIcon on your timeline.
The instance of classIcon has a name, eg. weatherIcon

Your SetData function should do:
weatherIcon.icon.source = element.data.@value.toString();

Hi!

I tried it that way too, but it made a mistake in the code call, while exporting in .ft, maybe you mentioned the instance name in the .as code wrong, but I’ll follow it step by step.

Thanks a lot for the help!

Greetings,

As a rule: Whenever you put something into a movieclip, the name of the movieclip is added to the object’s name. Let’s say you have a textField called myText. Put it insife a movieClip named myMovieclip, in ActionScript to access for instance the text property of myText it reads myMovieclip.myText.text = “whatever”; This rule aplies for every container (movieclip) you wrap your stuf in. Ending in hugeMovieclip.bigMovieclip.smallerMovieclip.smallMovieclip.myTextfield.text=“blabla”; Do you see the pattern?