CasparCGAddIn for Microsoft Excel

Sorry for that. I fixed it also above. For convenience here is it also.

1 Like

Nombre: CasparCGAddIn
De: file:///C:/Program Files (x86)/MediaSupport/CasparCGAddIn/CasparCGAddIn.vsto

************** Texto de la excepción **************
System.Deployment.Application.DeploymentDownloadException: No se realizó la descarga de file:///C:/Program Files (x86)/MediaSupport/CasparCGAddIn/Microsoft.Office.Tools.Excel.dll correctamente. —> System.Net.WebException: No se pudo encontrar el archivo ‘C:\Program Files (x86)\MediaSupport\CasparCGAddIn\Microsoft.Office.Tools.Excel.dll’. —> System.Net.WebException: No se pudo encontrar el archivo ‘C:\Program Files (x86)\MediaSupport\CasparCGAddIn\Microsoft.Office.Tools.Excel.dll’. —> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: No se pudo encontrar el archivo ‘C:\Program Files (x86)\MediaSupport\CasparCGAddIn\Microsoft.Office.Tools.Excel.dll’.
en System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
en System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
en System.IO.FileStream…ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
en System.Net.FileWebStream…ctor(FileWebRequest request, String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare sharing, Int32 length, Boolean async)
en System.Net.FileWebResponse…ctor(FileWebRequest request, Uri uri, FileAccess access, Boolean asyncHint)
— Fin del seguimiento de la pila de la excepción interna —

What did you do, when the exeption raises?

nothing just opened the program in visual studio and now

Aha, you need to install the Office VSTO extensions in Visual Studio.

Hi
I’m trying the new version of your client, but Timer Settings and Laps Dialogs doesn’t start when I click on launchers. What can be the reason?

I will check on Monday.

I corrected the issue. You find the installer here and the documentation here.

2 Likes

I love this tool. Thanks didiknuz!

Is there any way to make macros for play items?
eg. if I want my own “start intro” button.
It’s not possible to record a macro that detects that buttons in the CasparCG dashboard is pressed, but is it possible to make eg. play, stop, etc. commands, in macro script?
Or are there other ways to make buttons outside of the dashboard?

Currently not. And I also do not understand the idea fully. The dashboard can send load, play, next stop and update commands. I usually build my templates the way, that they can send of commands, if I need that.

OK
the idea was to make a simple kind of GUI, for less experienced users.

Aha, I was thinking about implementing a protocoll like OSC to trigger dashboard buttons etc. that would allow to control it from Companion or similar systems. But nothing has been done to make it happen until now.

1 Like

OK, that would be cool.
Thanks again for your great work

Just got this working too - thanks @didikunz what a great little bit of kit :smiley:

1 Like

I agree with @KevinM - would be amazing!

I think I’ll use your excel tool to send the data to my template… but would love to use Companion for triggering various templates or for a timekeeper to stop/start the clock.

I’m sure there’s lots of other ways I can put this software to use (other than just filling data in a template!)

I already implemented that feature but were not able to test it. That will take place on the next production, where I use it, end of August. Afterwards I will update the the repo, the documentation and the installer. So keep patient :smiley:

1 Like

Sounds exciting :slight_smile: - by then I should have figured out the UILoader problems!!!

Hi, I would like to download your client. But sadly it says, that the file has been deleted.
Is it still possible to get the client?

Thanks

I changed the download link on GitHub

I just have to leave my thanks here. :bowing_man:t2:
I’m using it to playout baseball graphics and the add-in works great for me.

1 Like