What to do if animation appears at its end when played

Hello I am here again with another question.
I made an animation in AS3. I noticed that if I load and play it the animation is visibile.
If instead first I load it and then play it the template will appear already at the end of the animation.
All my layers start at the first frame (and finish in it).
Play on first frame is set to False.
Any tips?

Thank you

Federico

Is it a timeline animation or do you play it by ActionScript?

Hi,

I just imported my photoshop file and animate them by action script. Did not touch the timelineat all

fixed overriding the play function for the transition :slight_smile:

override public function play():void
    		{
    			TransitionManager.start(headerbanner_mc,{type:Wipe,direction:Transition.IN,duration:0.5,easing:None.easeNone,startPoint:1});
    			TransitionManager.start(line_mc1,{type:Fade,direction:Transition.IN,duration:2,easing:Strong.easeInOut});
    			TransitionManager.start(line_mc2,{type:Fade,direction:Transition.IN,duration:3,easing:Strong.easeInOut});
    			TransitionManager.start(line_mc3,{type:Fade,direction:Transition.IN,duration:3.5,easing:Strong.easeInOut});
    			TransitionManager.start(line_mc4,{type:Fade,direction:Transition.IN,duration:4,easing:Strong.easeInOut});
    			TransitionManager.start(line_mc5,{type:Fade,direction:Transition.IN,duration:4.5,easing:Strong.easeInOut});
    			TransitionManager.start(line_mc6,{type:Fade,direction:Transition.IN,duration:5,easing:Strong.easeInOut})
    		}