Video wall client

I am tasting a video wall client for CasparCG server. I hope it will be a convenient tool for playing media content on video walls. And now I have some screenshots to anounce it.

7 Likes

What is the name of the client?

I do not have any ideas about it.

Hello, you can advise me on ready TV playout solution and playlist planning.

This looks well done. Are you going to release it as paid software or open source it?

something new about this?

In the mean time I also have writen a software for such stuff. We use it inside a news studio to play graphic and video content on multiple on set screens. It is controled from the automation system. I developed it for one client but could sell it to others.

Any screenshots of yours?

I am currently in camping and have no access to my desktop computer. So currently no screenshots of the GUI. But a panorama of the studio running of it. image

2 Likes

A case study has been made of this project by the monitor provider company (Philips) you find it here.

The GUI during playout:

and during the editing of a preset:

1 Like

Hi Didi

I’m looking at an LED video wall controller solution at the moment. It’ll be a 4K output with the need for a couple of video inputs via the Decklink card, an IPTV stream and some HTML. All multi layered and in different sections of the output.
Do you think this solution would work for me?

Hi Steve,

it would be an option worth further discussions. Can you PM me with more details?

Will do, I’m just going into a meeting about it so I’ll get some more details asap.

2 Likes

We have 5 displays driven with graphics cards. Everything just works with so little maintenance. They’re set to autologin and run a really simple app that opens up full screen and positions one on each monitor. They’re set to reload every 15 minutes in case any of the pages fails to load for whatever reason. I have no experience with it. If I were you, I would test with a couple of led screens before linking them together.