Update / Invoke Failed

Hi all,
I recently discovered Caspar and I’m trying to understand how to make it works for my need.

I would like to connect the server to some free clients I found (for example the 2010 Football World Cup, downloaded from caspar site).

I’m able to estabilish the connection (the server receives my command) but I’m getting the errors “CG UPDATE FAILED” and “CG INVOKE FAILED”. I guess there’s something wrong in my config… Could someone help me with this?

Thank you

Which Server version are you using and which client?
Post also your config file code using the preformatted tool.

Server version is 2.3.3.
CasparCG Client 2.0.8 or other external clients which I tried with the same errors.

These errors are usually not related to config settings. As @fdeigiudici already mentioned: I would help to see the log-file, to understand, that happend.

I think I managed it working a bit on my config file. (I show it, just to be sure if it looks correct).
Now the system runs with CasparClient and a couple of others free clients I tried.

It still doesn’t work with the Football Client, I don’t know why but it continues to give me the same error.

Do you know any sport clients (football mainly) that I could try? No problem to buy a client, but if there’s the possibility for a free trial it would be perfect. Thanks.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<configuration>
    <paths>
        <media-path>C:\Users\Fabio\Desktop\media</media-path>
        <log-path>log/</log-path>
        <data-path>data/</data-path>
        <template-path>C:\Users\Fabio\Desktop\CASPAR\template</template-path>
    </paths>
    <lock-clear-phrase>secret</lock-clear-phrase>
    <channels>
        <channel>
            <video-mode>1080p5000</video-mode>
            <consumers>
                <screen> 
			<aspect-ratio>default</aspect-ratio>
			<stretch>fill</stretch>
			<windowed>true</windowed>
			<key-only>false</key-only>
			<vsync>false</vsync>
			<borderless>false</borderless>
		</screen>
                <system-audio />
            </consumers>
        </channel>
    </channels>
    <controllers>
        <tcp>
            <port>5250</port>
            <protocol>AMCP</protocol>
        </tcp>
    </controllers>
    <amcp>
        <media-server>
            <host>127.0.0.1</host>
            <port>8000</port>
        </media-server>
    </amcp>
</configuration>

Here is a game client. Unzip with 7z. Setup folder contains installer. Installation will place a folder ng2022 in c:/casparcg. Put this folder in your template directory. Use server 2.3.
https://bit.ly/3PCcHP6