This is how "Operacion Triunfo" is using CasparCG and SocialTVHub

Hi all,

This is an example of how CasparCG and the SocialTVHub is being used in a Talent Show in Spain. The show is called “Operación Triunfo” and after the main competition there is a part called the “CHAT” where the participants receive and answer messages from the audience.

Every weekly show they curate +150k messages that are filtered and organized using the SocialTVHub. The custom made lower third template is compatible with images, emojis and video/GIF.

They use two compact 1U 4 Channel CasparCG servers (primary and backup) that are specifically designed to work with HTML templates and the SocialTVHub CasparCG Client.

What you will see in this video is an example of the HTML template running on our CasparCG Servers, compatible with Twitter/Facebook/Instagram/WhatsApp/Custom messages (email, web form, etc), and Images/Emojis/GIF.

A second HTML Template is compatible with any Poll Software that exports data via XML/Json. The template is presented using the CasparCG Servers with the SocialTVHub CasparCG Client.

A third HTML Template is used to show full screen video messages.

https://youtu.be/zBVGQncMr_4

1 Like

This is cool. I love to see how people are using CasparCG in production.

One of the things I miss out from the old forum is the showcase thread. Was good for inspiration and demo the possible.

…just open one :smile:

1 Like

Unfortunately I have nothing to show off right now. In time though :slight_smile: