Setting full screen on vidéo output to hdmi port with atem studio hd stream desck compagnion CG

Hello
I m new to this world. I set a marco button With a stream deck and companion to push into program of the Atem Studio hd a vidéo coming from a PC. I only succeeded in puting the caspar "screen consumer on its “full” size onto the second screen of the pc that is related to the hdmi output and shown on the atem input.
Problem 1 : This is not a full screen as the withe stripe above is still there
Problem 2 : sound is coming but its not clear

How did I did it. Set a commande with the compagnion ap to push into atem program the input of the hdmi coming from the PC + trigger the play button of the vidéo clip named on my caspar cg liberary.

How to put a full scree with clear sound ?
Is there other mean to make this happened with stream deck compagnion antem and caspar cg?
What is the ATEM part in “TOOL” on the caspar CG for ?

Maybe i ll sound stupid or naif but I need to learn and I dont know where to start as I have no such computering formation or skills. I ve used livestream for a few years that is an easy way to do it so i never lerned. I wish I had a hyperdeck to slove this problem too maybe this is in a short term an easyer way still i feel the field of the possible with all this is a hudge but very interesting challenge.

Thanks for your help if you can. Please try not to speak to techy at the bigining or I l dranw .
I m Vincent From France Livestreaming Windsurf and outdoor sports

What are you trying to accomplish?
Maybe you could search in the forum for OBS and NDI, it’s a good companion using CasparCG that way to live stream.

how to output full screen to the hdmi port of my pc a video clip from caspar cg ?
I discover thing s every day . Do not know mutch about ndi and OBS yet
Thanks any way I ll try to look around in these forums too.

Use following command in command window

ADD 1 SCREEN 0 FULLSCREEN

The best way, in my opinion, to send Caspars output to an ATEM mixer is the use of a Decklink card. That allows you to send “fill & key” to the mixer to make graphics with transparent areas. “Key” is the broadcast term for “alpha channel” (Wikipedia has articles about all this stuff, but I don’t know how good they are in French).

The trick with the full screen output window is sometimes problematic, as the HDMI output of the computer should have the same resolution and frame rate as the ATEM. So that can be a bit hacky.

The ATEM commands in the “Tool” section of the client are meant to remote control an ATEM switcher from the clients rundown. I never tied this, because I do not own an ATEM. So I can not tell you more.

HI
Lets start with the output of a 1 FIll-signal (100%) from CasparCG 2.2.0 to ATEM.
1 connect computer to Atem with HDMI
2 check your display-options that the Atem is show as a second display
3 extend your desktop (not duplicate)
4. edit your casparcg.config-file (in caspar server-folder)
what we are interested in is what is working resolution and a thing called “consumer” in caspar.
6. resolution

<channel>
      <video-mode>720p5000</video-mode>

This is the reoslution of the picture Caspar produces. It should be as near as possible to that that your HDMI gives out or the resolution of your Atem.
7. Consumer
That is simple a picture produced on your casparcg-computer screen.
The options are (you can find them down in the standard caspar.config file) [these are options you can use] --My comments are last in the row of the more inportant

<screen>
                <device>1 [1..]</device> -- on which screen the window be, most likely 2
                <aspect-ratio>default [default|4:3|16:9]</aspect-ratio>  
                <stretch>fill [none|fill|uniform|uniform_to_fill]</stretch>
                <windowed>true [true|false]</windowed> -- will it be fullscreen (false) och a window(true) 
                <key-only>false [true|false]</key-only>
                <vsync>false [true|false]</vsync>
                <borderless>false [true|false]</borderless>  -- in this case true (=without borders)
                <interactive>true [true|false]</interactive>
                <always-on-top>false [true|false]<</always-on-top> -- in this case true
                <x>0</x>
                <y>0</y>
                <width>0 (0=not set)</width>
                <height>0 (0=not set)</height>
            </screen>
  1. The videofile that you play out needs to have the same framerate as you have set the working resolution.

This is a in my understanding a use-case of just putting out some videoclips
Personally I would in your case probably use MPlayer and not CasparCG, even if I wouldnt be able to control the MPlayer with the same Stream Deck. But MPlayer is just so much simplier to use because you dont have configurate CasparCG (which can be difficult before you understand the logic behind it).
The other solution that comes to mind is that if you are streaming are you using OBS as a streaming-producer. If you are then you could just play your videoclips straight in the OBS as different sources and just use the Atem for mixing cameras. Not a ortodox workflow but does work. My prefered stream-workflow is using vMix as a videomixer/streamer and if I need caspar-graphics I take it in as an NDI-source. The only time I use Atem is when I need to output cameras to screens on stage (due to delay in vMix outputs).