I uploaded the project to GitHub with some changes after a big cleanup.
The code is still somewhat messy but I’m open to suggestions. This is still a beta.
Added to the new version:
- Dynamic handling and editing of executables. Now they can be added or removed.
- Added options to each executable:
- Name for the tab
- Autostart at launch
- Autostart delay
- Enable or disable console commands
- Startup commands
- Delay for each startup command
- Added a “new file” button for creating new config files.
- Edit an existing file pressing the Shift key while clicking the “edit file” button.
You can download the first release here:
CasparLauncher - v1.0-beta
Some features I still want to implement are console command history and older configuration versions (still figuring out how to deduce the version).