[Release] CasparCG Server 2.2.0 Stable

server
release

Hi,

CasparCG Server 2.2.0 Stable is now released. You can read more about the release at GitHub.

Best regards,
Armin

Thanks very much for the hard work in getting the next stable version together.

Very much apreciated.

Cheers
Chumby

Thanks
to you and all the other developers.

br markus

2.2.0 for Linux estimated release date?

Hi to All,
Thank you all who contributed to this success release, the countless hour and hard work of all who made this possible to the CasparCG community I would like to say officially “Thank You All”.

Phillip

hi,

I tried the new version with 1080p5994, but I have an extreme sound error. The sound is scratching and extremely distorted. I get the same result with 1080p2997. There are no problems with 1080p30 or 1080p60.

Greetings frogcast

Build servers needs to be updated (in progress already) to make this happen. Estimated to be done in January 2019 :slight_smile:

I tried the new version with 1080p5994, but I have an extreme sound error. The sound is scratching and extremely distorted. I get the same result with 1080p2997. There are no problems with 1080p30 or 1080p60.

Please report this as a bug on GitHub.

Thanks.

thanks for all your work!
happy new year

p.

Very exciting!
Many thanks for all the hard work and the very giving nature of all involved in the CasparCG project!

Well done to everyone involved in getting this new version developed and tested.