I guess these are my first lines in something like a forum or community board ever. So hello.
I’ working in the media industrie, primarily in the live broadcasting sector. Whatever…
I could use some help, developing a system using CasparCG Server and a selfwritten CasparCG Client.
- Camera sends HD-SDI to Blackmagic Decklink card
- Computer overlays CG content
- Output to some several Computer in the network via NDI
- FFMPEG Consumer captures the camera input plus the graphical overlay directly on an USB-Flashdrive
most features are working fine.
I can’t manage to save the recored file directly on the USB-Flashdrive, without setting the Mediapath to this location.
- Is there a way, to save that file on an absolute filepath?
Thanks in advance!