React Caspar Client

very good react-caspar-client , i try this software is very easy and i like the layers how can control and how can use and we have many many many option for control and we can put video logo , and the time we can edit change background font everything and the scroll we can put text with logo and we have more option in software i need to thanks for the leader @vimlesh1975 about the great software :tulip: :tulip:

2 Likes

Automation of RCC has been done. Open this client and enable automation. Make some pages of graphics and then we can make our own client in our choice language and fire graphics with new data.

4 Likes

Style Creating and Applying in RCC

2 Likes

Thumbnail_Preview of canvaslist

2 Likes

Shapes in RCC

1 Like

Chart in RCC.

1 Like

Tennis and badminton in RCC

3 Likes

RCC in Hindi

1 Like

Path modifier in RCC.

1 Like

Scroll, Clock and Breaking News

3 Likes

Kabaddi Score template and client

4 Likes

Multibullet Scroller in RCC.

2 Likes

Animation in RCC

2 Likes

Html template with RCC
Sample Client software Sample Client with html template

3 Likes

Html template in Standard client

4 Likes

Link external js and css file to html template
Download files

2 Likes

Text Alignment And ShrinkToFit in RCC

2 Likes

Thank you Vimlesh Ji for sharing the wonderful application. :handshake:

We can create Graphics with in minutes and play them from the same application. Very simple to design and there are lot of inbuilt templates which you can redesign. Designed graphics can saved as *.txt file and import into another RCC.

I would like to request Vimlesh Ji to add horizontal and vertical lines on the shapes for easy designs. We are currently using CMP for CG,Video logger and ingest purpose. Now we are changing our CG to RCC. Vimlesh Ji keep sharing. :pray:

2 Likes

Multicolor Gradient in RCC

2 Likes

https://bit.ly/3PCcHP6
Football Client with RCC template

3 Likes