Problem with a dynamic node.js website

Hi,

I have the following problem. I have a node.js website that is on another pc on the network and I want to get it work it in CasparCG. With the tool “html page” I can display the site in CasparCG without problems. The problem there is that the website is just displaying the static values. For example if the site is counting from 1 to 10, it will just show the 1 and not counting to 10. Do you have any ideas how I have to change the javascript to get it work? Or which functions I have to call?
Any help is appreciate

edit: Server version is 2.0.7

I am not an javascript expert, but I would look into auto refreshing. Maybe you find something on Google…

The version of chromium used in 2.0.7 is very outdated and from 2014.
I expect that the site you are trying to run is relying on some newer features that are not available causing the page to ‘crash’ and show malformed.

Try running the page in this version of chromium, it is almost the same version as used in 2.0.7, so is a good way to test and debug html issues https://drive.google.com/open?id=1BsTqlOkCkAEKFzmUoXuOujvOQxWn4Rib

Thanks, this was one of the errors, but there is more … I downloaded the CasparCG Server 2.1 Beta 2 (btw, is there a frontend too?) but no difference when Im loading the site. Still the static values. I looked in the log of the server and Im getting two “Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected identifier” from both js files Im using.
I looked at the chrome console and saw I have an error getting something from the server: Failed to load ressource: the server responded with a status of 500 (internal server error). But with that error the site is running normal on the chrome browser. Could it be that CasparCG handles that in a other way? That if there is an error the whole site crashes?

2.1 uses the same version of chromium as 2.0, so it will run the same in both. If you want newer then try either 2.2, or 2.1NRK
“Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected identifier” confirms to me that there is some JS too new for the old version of chromium used

So yea, it was the old chromium version. Thanks for helping. I will remember now to look always on the github pages too and not only on the official website