Multiple audio track

It was possible to multiply audio track in CasparCG? I have a video file with one audio track, but after casparcg I want the same audio in two-track. One in h264, second in mp2 audio…

Can I add metadata information? like in ffmpeg: -metadata service_name=“Channel name” -metadata service_provider=“Provider name”

Like in ffmpeg command: -map 0:v -map 0:a -map 0:a -c:v h264_nvenc -c:a:0 aac -c:a:1 mp2

But built-in Caspar ffmpeg does not know the command - map…

The version of FFmpeg built in to caspar is often an older version than what most of the ffmpeg documentation is written for. Check to see what version of the commands you need to be using.

Also, the source for the ffmpeg consumer is the CasparCG channel, not your input file. As such, routing inputs with ffmpeg will not work the same. First, CasparCG often is configured with stereo audio on a channel, but you may also be running a different audio layout. Second, audio channels and audio streams are accessed in an entirely different manner in ffmpeg.

Hi all

I decided to update the topic again and clarify that on the Caspar version 2.4 it became possible to indicate:

-metadata service_provider=“Some provider
-metadata service_name=“Some Channel” \

Currently, all attempts to use these keys are directed to:

Unused option metadata

1 Like