Looking for developers to join the Sofie Automation team!

We’re looking for several experienced freelance developers to work on our Sofie TV studio automation system on behalf of our global broadcast clients. Our current team was, in large part, built by finding people in this forum, so here’s your chance to work with us!

SuperFly.tv is a software company that has been building custom graphics and automation solutions for global broadcasters since 2016. We work remotely in an international team that is characterized by participation and cooperation. We can offer an environment based on respect, competence, honesty, communication, and participation. If you identify as a woman and/or are part of the HBTQI community, we think you will find our team a safe and inclusive place to work.

Most of the software we write is published using open source licenses, and we believe in sharing our knowledge with the world. We hope you feel the same way!

Since most of us (well, at least many of us) also have a life that is not only about broadcast tech and code, but also about family and hobby projects, we believe in letting you adapt the work day to the rest of your life.

We work according to agile methodology and together ensure that our knowledge is updated and relevant. We do this by setting aside paid time to improve ourselves in new exciting technologies, build side projects, or just testing new frameworks and libraries. We make a point of sharing when find something cool (or useful, but especially if it is something cool) so that we can all develop as a group.

Teamwork is, as you may notice, important to us. Even though we all work remotely, we aim to gather the entire team once or twice a year, as long as pandemics (and invasions) don’t get in the way.

If you wouldn’t dream of calling yourself a “code ninja”, “rockstar”, or “10x-developer”, but you are a nice person who just wants to build tight and stylish systems, then you’ll fit right in to our team.

Qualifications

• 2+ years of JavaScript / TypeScript experience
  • React, MongoDB, Kubernetes, GitHub Actions, and Jenkins experience would be a nice bonus
  • Good communication skills in English
  • A personal interest in broadcast technologies
  • You must be a geek at heart; show us your hobby projects whether it is a 3D printer or a tool you built to automate your garden!

Send me a PM or fill in the contact form.

4 Likes

I would have been happy to work on this awesome project but I’m not a typescript js developer.
Thanks to ask on forum, I’m sure you will find the best candidate.

Regards.

1 Like