Mainly I need to:
- Work with footage at 29.97 and 59.94, interlaced and progressive.
- A CEF version compatible with NodeCG requirements (Chrome 49 or newer).
So far I need a Server version that supports Framerate Consumer and Chrome 49 or newer, but:
- Server 2.1.0 Beta 2 has Framerate Producer, but has Chrome 33.
- Server 2.1.3 NRK has Chrome 65, but no Framerate Producer.
- Server 2.2.0 has both, but it has other bugs that prevent me from using it.
So I would like to know:
- How to update Chrome version in Server 2.1.0?
- How to activate Framerate Producer in Server 2.1.3 NRK?
I know that any of these options might require to compile my own version of Server, and I’m willing to do so if necessary. But before any of that, I’d like to know if there are any chance to have both requirements fulfilled without resorting to recompile.
Thanks in advance.