HTML Text is misplaced in Server 2.3.0 LTS

Hi there,

I recently updated from Caspar server 2.2.0 to 2.3.0 LTS.
Now all text fields in my HTML templates are placed about 5 pixels higher (y value) than in the server 2.2.0. The x values seem to be correct and the PNG background animations also are at the correct position. All my templates are done with Adobe Animate.

Has anyone experienced that too and is there anything I can do about?

Best regards
Florian

I have not seen any difference in height between using chrome and caspar 2.3 LTS.
If you run the template in chrome, do you also have this shift?

Hi,

when I open a template in Firefox, there the shift seems identically to the shift in the server 2.3.0

I just tested chrome also and it’s the same thing there.
Also it seems the y-shift only affects the dynamic text fields.

Probably something is wrong in your template if browsers and caspar both show you the same thing.

I don’t know if that helps, but that has sometimes also be a problem in Flash, when the text field had another font setting at the beginning of the text, like “at character 0” and that setting has been taken to calculate the y position. The trick was then to try to format the whole text field or to simply move it down the amount it get’s shifted upwards.

Hi Didi,

thanks for your suggestion. The text field hast the the same font setting for all characters, so I don’t think it has something to do with this.
I am using the WebCG framework for Adobe Animate. Maybe it has something to do with it. I will do more testing :wink: