Html templates background

Hello.

I am using html templates to generate graphic.
Since at the moment we do not have proper card for fill and key. I am trying with screen consumer over hdmi and green background. I use different htmls and when loading between this htmls screen consumer goes black for a second. using acmp calls to caspar … load and destroy htmls.
How can i keep screen consumer allways green

Play green color in layer 1

play 1-1 green

And play html templates on upper layer. Now you can keep html templates body transparent also.

1 Like

Thanks a lot.

And take out the green BG in the templates, then when you have FILL and KEY everything works.

1 Like

Thank you for help.
I do not know how to check fill/key :slight_smile: i just quickly checked the ndi source in osb studio, but I guess tv team which will take the signal knows how to do this :slight_smile:

Ndi supports alpha, don’t know if obs sees that. If that works you don’t have to use the green background. But now you have the green on a different layer you can easily turn it on or off.

Thanks, just testing now with TV team. They have some issues with NDI signal … II think we will solve this … but If want to share my caspar over HDMI. my config should be like this I think … in caspar

<screen>
<device>2</device>
 <windowed>false</windowed>
 <borderless>true</borderless>
 <always-on-top>true</always-on-top> 
 </screen>

my laptop monitor is known as 1 in windows, hdmi out is number 2

What vision mixer do they use?

All good now, working :slight_smile:
Thanks to all of you. I just hope this ndi works stable :slight_smile: on the event :slight_smile:

Hello, I am back to this topic :slight_smile:
Is there a way to make caspar backgroung in pink color?

play 1-1 #ffc0cb (for pink color)
For other variations of pink (# codes), visit Pink Color Codes / Shades of Pink

2 Likes

…there is a website for colors?!? :slight_smile:

I searched for some clue to help @michoux and found this interesting and useful one,
https://html-color.codes/

1 Like