Help me please with CasparCG stable

You can also get the latest released stable from GitHub Releases where you will also find a CasparCG Client 2.2.0 RC 1 that works well with CasparCG Server v2.2.0.

/Armin

Thank u for your informations!

Hi!
Can u tell me how can i play all items from a Rundown automaticly? Now it plays only 1 item one by one wich i select.

See this topic: Caspar CG Playlist

Thank u! Is working. Can I make loop playlist, after the end automaticly to jump to first?

I donā€™t know.

What do you want to do in the end? I would be easier, if you could tell us a bit more, what your goal is in the end, instead of just asking one line questions every few minutes. Please understand that CasparCG is an open source project and none of us is getting money to answer questions here. So this one liner questions start to really annoy me.

Sorry and thank u for your anwares. My goal is to group some items (example 3 items) and after he played 1,2,3 automaticly just start again the 1 itemā€¦and again 2,3,ā€¦ I want to loop somehow the group.

Yes, I understand that. And what would you do with that? Would you play it to air? For what kind of show? For events? For a church? That is what I understand by saying a bigger picture. It does not help to replace one liners with two liners :slight_smile:

We are a local tv station. We buyed a 4X4 video wall for background. In CasparCG we want to play for the background some videos, for the news. We want to put in the playlist a loop background for it. We just play items in the playlist, we dont use graphics on it. We have only a Decklink mini monitor.

Aha, I see, that makes sense. And the video wall does the splitting by itself, right? There is was a list of clients somewhere in the old forum. Part of it made it to this help topic: https://github.com/CasparCG/help/wiki/Related-Projects There is also RedCast that you could try for that.

Thanks. Yes I go in the first tv and from there i go with hdmi cable to next. Every tv has a built in matrix, and the video wall can make automaticly the full image. I only connect CasparCG to the first tv with hdmi.

My question is about: ā€œAha, I see, that makes sense. And the video wall does the splitting by itself, right? There is was a list of clients somewhere in the old forum. Part of it made it to this help topic: https://github.com/CasparCG/help/wiki/Related-Projects There is also RedCast that you could try for that.ā€
Only with these 2 softwares can i do this? CASPARCG Client can not do this?

No, I donā€™t think that this is possible with the official client. Or at least I never figured out how. But you see, that is the beauty of Caspar, that you can write or use a client, that fits your needs.

Thank u the informations!

A stupid question: if you are connecting the caspar-server to a screen with hdmi and have problem with the Mini Monitor, why not just output the picture with the screenproducer and use a DP to HDMI-cable, if the lenght of the cable is not a issue. Otherwise I think you should have bought a Decklink Duo2-card that is widely used and also have the ability to output sychronised fill and key if you need it. The diffrence in price between Mini monitor and Duo2 should not be so big that it would be worth buying a mini monitor.