Flash template performance

Hi guys,

i use Flash CC 2015 profesional to create templates, and i have noticed that sometimes i get jerky animation on 2.0.7 server. When i use 2.2 server i got smooth animations all the times. Is this related to CC 2015 or i missed to do something.

Is this 2.0.7 and 2.2.0 on the same physical box or on different computers?

on same box, but i tried on two units, and got same results.

I forgot to mention that Windows 10 is installed OS.

Hmmm. Not sure what to say except 10 minutes after I read this I had a performance problem with a new template on 2.0.7 (it has 3 png sequence loops). I followed your tip and tried it on 2.2.0 and it works beautifully.

This is a real surprise for me.

i had problems with png sequence too, and even i tried with just simple push motion tween of single png frame. It stutters on 2.0.7, but on 2.2 work flawless. How stable is 2.2 for CG only?

any tips for performance optimization of PNG sequence in full HD flash template. I have now slow play when i play my lower third, it contain 5 txt fields, and PNG animation sequence in background.

I usually only render out the area were the animation contains something. So instead of the full 1920x1080 png’s I for instance only get 1000x250. That keeps the size down. I usually import them into a MovieClip and position that on the stage. If you want to use the main timeline, google on how to edit multiple frames at once. So you can position the frames, were they need to be.

Thnx Didi, i thought so, just wanted to check if there is something more to do.