Ffmpeg Streaming

Am trying to stream to wowza server with the following command in casparcg version 2.2 but with no success.

streaming with the following options work with caparcg 2.1 but with version 2.2 latest build only the audio is streaming, no video.

ADD 1-99 STREAM rtmp://localhost:1935/live/preview -vcodec libx264 -acodec aac -strict -2 -b:a 128k -x264opts keyint=45 -ar 48000 -tune zerolatency -preset ultrafast -b:v 750k -minrate 500k -maxrate 1000k -bufsize 1146k -vf format=pix_fmts=yuv420p -format flv

in version 2.2, with the exception of the -format flv option, i get used options message for rest of the other options and nothing get streamed.

i am streaming to wowza local server over rtmp. how do i get the streaming to work in version 2.2 latest build

Please post a bug on Github.

how can i tell if its a bug? i want to know whether i am doing something right or not

@didikunz unless you want to conclude that my options are okay and that its a bug from casparcg, then i can raise that at github

If it worked in 2.1 and does not in 2.2 the chance that something in 2.2 has been brocken is at least 99% :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: So I would file a bug.

You could try this:
CasparCG NDI -> OBS Studio RTMP -> WOWZA

I know, there is one more step (OBS), however NDI works pretty well over Caspar and OBS that can be an option to you.

it’s already posted on GIT hub but no response yet.
The FFmpeg options are ignored.