Decklink producer

hi
i am trying to take sdi input from decklink card and want to out using different decklink port so will you please tell me that is it possible in 2.0.7 server. if yes then how can i do that. what are the required configuration for that.

Suppose you are using default configuration file of casparcg server.( which means no decklink consumer).

To take input from first card
Play 1-1 decklink 1

To tkae output from card 2, 3 and 4
add 1 decklink 2 embedded_audio
add 1 decklink 3 embedded_audio
add 1 decklink 4 embedded_audio

i have run command play 1-1 decklink 1but nothing is happening.
in cmd there are error showing that could not enable video input. file not found no match found for parameters.

Use the config file which is shipped with casparcg server.

It depends on your configuration. What Decklink card(s) do you have, and what channel(s) are already used by Caspar. Understand that you only can use a channel as input as long as it is not already used.

Heres the more newbie answer:
I presume you have a multichannel (or multiple) Decklink-cards, Duo, Quad, Duo2 or Quad2
heres is a apart from my config file

" <channels>
<channel>
  <video-mode>1080i5000</video-mode>
  <consumers>
    <decklink>
      <device>1</device>
      <embedded-audio>true</embedded-audio>
    </decklink>
  </consumers>
</channel>

"

This tells the CasparCG server to output channel 1 to Decklink channel 1.
Then in the client drag from Tools/other “decklink input” to the rundown
On the far right in the output you put then right server, channel 1 and any layer
Under the Decklink output you configure the device to 1, format to that format that your putting in
I havent relly understud why you in the client choose device 1 as input device, put I think that the logic is that that is the first one that is no in use. Every Decklink-channel you configure in the config-file is in use when you start the server, so the ouput has to be one that you dont have in your config-file.
This is how I have understand it, but it can be that I have just simplefied it for me.
Hope this was to some help
markus

can someone please guide complete parameters for Decklink Consumer
as Vimlesh suggest for embedded audio… add 1 decklink 1 embedded_audio
but how can we add decklink with latency, keyer and buffer depth parameters

add 1 decklink 1 embedded_audio keyer external etc ?

edit:
with command add 1 decklink 1 i’m getting error

ADD 1 DECKLINK 1
[2019-04-08 17:26:08.065] [3420] [error] DeckLink HD Extreme [1-1|PAL] Failed to enable external keyer.
#202 ADD OK