Companion caspar module with feedback

Hi,

I needed some feedbacks and had troubles with playing templates in the Caspar CG companion module so I decided to implement that .
Created a short video where I demo the very basic feedback system I have implemented . It implements feedback by reading the OSC messages that the Caspar cg server emits .
If there is interest I will invest more time with this and make it to a deliverable pull request , if not I will just keep it in my module dev folder

Here is the video with the demo

3 Likes

That would be an great addition to the Companion Caspar Module. Great work there!

1 Like

Using the OSC feedback to indicate the state of the server seems like a great idea. Please dev this further. One of the things we’ve somehow always had a bit of trouble with is showing the remaining and current playtime of videoclips on multiple channels. There is different software for this, but I often feel it only handles one layer at a time. - Maybe the companion-module could hold this functionality aswell? Primarily indicating when a clips is done for cueing purposes.

Best
Torsten
videolab

1 Like