CG system developement

Hello dear friends,

I have been using CasparCG for a few years now started with flash templates and a VB.NET UI, and then switched to the HTML templates and HTML/Node.js UI, I did mostly sports events and some variety shows but unfortunately these days i am overwhelmed and can not keep up.
So I am looking for someone to develop a full system (Template/Template editor/UI) for sports events (Football/Basketball/…) with all the needed stuff (stats/GFX/formation/…).
The UI development language can be (VB.NET or HTML/Node.js) but i need the ability to modify it as needed.
I appreciate any feedback or guidance if anyone is interested in developing this or if there are prebuilt options that I can buy.
This community has been an amazing help for me so I really appreciate any input.

1 Like

Try this for sports svg html graphics.

Thank you Mr Vimlesh, this looks good, I am trying to fiddle with it to see if I can implement it and if it’s suitable.
What I am trying to reach is a complete solution (Template/Template editor/UI) so if anyone is interested in developing this I would be more than happy to discuss it.

1 Like

Hi Joseph,
If you are still on the lookout for some help I would be glad to help you out, as what you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson.56782@gmail.com
Cheers and Have a great day ahead,
Andrew

Hello Andrew,

Yes I am still interested I sent you an email, thank you a lot for your help.

Much appreciated
Joseph