CasparCG server slowdown HTML template

Hello,
I’m using a casparcg server and I’m having trouble slowing down HTML templates over time if I turn on two rendering channels. Can anyone tell me what I’m doing wrong?

My server configuration is:
AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-core processor
16Gb memory
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 graphics card
SSD mvme disk

Config casparCG:
Two chanel, Blackmagic duo 2 new version, render video 1CH FILL + KEY (1080i5000), 2CH FILL+ KEY (1080i5000) Version CasparCG 2.3.1

If I have used both channels, the processor is currently running at 35% and the graphics card at 33%. I think I have a sufficient reserve in HW. I’m running HTML templates.

Thank you

<lock-clear-phrase>secret</lock-clear-phrase>
    <channels>
        <channel>
            <video-mode>1080i5000</video-mode>
            <consumers>
                <decklink>
					<device>1</device>							
					<latency>default</latency>
					<keyer>external</keyer>
					<key-only>false</key-only>
					<buffer-depth>3</buffer-depth>
					<custom-allocator>true</custom-allocator>
				</decklink>	
            </consumers>
        </channel>
		 <channel>
            <video-mode>1080i5000</video-mode>
            <consumers>
                <decklink>
					<device>2</device>						
					<latency>default</latency>
					<keyer>external</keyer>
					<key-only>false</key-only>
					<buffer-depth>3</buffer-depth>
					<custom-allocator>true</custom-allocator>
				</decklink>		
            </consumers>
        </channel>
    </channels>

I don’t understand your problem. Do these templates always stay on, or do you reload them from time to time? And while doing so, do you use the same layer to play the next template? How long does it take to give problems?

I load templates variously CG 2-1 PLAY and CG 1-1 PLAY. When I load a new template, I always put CG 1-1 CLEAR on a certain channel beforehand. I use two layers on both channels. I do not use the next template, because I always need to call up a different template than they go sequentially. The server is used to control the subtitling TV of results/startlist for Athletics.

Why are html templates delayed over time?

I know this by paging templates. I have a hide animation that lasts 2s after two seconds calling the display of the next page on the template.

After about an hour of operation of the CasparCG server, the hiding template does not end and is cut in the middle and the next page is loaded. What to do with it?

I don’t know. Can it be something in the template? I never heard of a general problem with HTML templates. So it is either in your templates or whit your machine.

Is advanced diagnostics possible?

I have templates created in Adobe Animate. Is it possible to get information from the template to caspar that the html template has ended?

Thanks for the feedback, I really appreciate it.

I don’t know, I am also a beginner with HTML 5. But I do not understand what that would help, as when the template starts to slow down, you should solve that problem, it does not help to find a way to find out how much it has slowed down, or did I misinterpret the intention of your question?

Please don’t know someone I could contact here on the forum? Who makes HTML templates in Adobe Animated?

Are looking for a graphic designer or tutorials?
for tutorials search this forum and google
if you are offering paid work then put a post in the section “Paid work available” in this forum.

I have no problem creating an HTML template.
I have a sequence of pictures of about 200pcs. 100pcs is fade in and 100pcs is fade out. In Adobe Animated, I stop the animation after 100 pictures.

_this.stop();
_this.gotoAndPlay(101);

The fade out animation lasts 1.5s. But here I come across. Sometimes the animation lasts 1.5s and after the time when casparcg runs longer the fade out animation lasts 1.7s. Can I tell via adobe animated from an HTML template that the image sequence is complete?

I did not find the answer to this anywhere. There is also no detailed instructions.

if you have a channel that is 1080i50 then a 100pictures animation should take 2seconds and not 1,5seconds?

1080i50 is a config CasparCG. Config adobe animate is 65 fps. According to the specification, the animation must disappear in 1.5 seconds, which I have from the client. That’s why I have an Adobe config of 65 frames per second.

I wait 1.5 seconds in the control application (My own production) and call CG 1-1 PLAY.

Now I understand, why you mess up the HTML consumer: You need to set the framerate of your template to the same, that the channel has. So in your case set the framerate in Animate to 65fps and adapt the image sequences to that frame rate. Then everything will work smoothly.

I have the template timed correctly. Two hours of animation runs in order. Then CasparCG starts to slow down the template and fade out takes 1.8s instead of 1.5s.

It happens that after 1.5s I call another template and the previous one does not come to an end.

Have you tried toggling <enable-gpu>true</enable-gpu> in the html config portion?

If I recall correctly, Animate outputs everything to a canvas, GPU acceleration should help with that.

The HTML producer is not very accurate playing image sequences, they drift over time, you should avoid them.

Hey there…if it helps, when I have to play image sequences such as with FIFA or UEFA in-match graphics, i’m rendering these graphics as .webm mp4 videos with alpha, and then playing those in the HTML template, they seem to perform far better than image sequences

How do you dynamically put data into it?

After testing, it seems to have helped rapidly in performance. In the older version of cg server 2.3.0 it did not work well.