16 Channel Embedded Audio DeckLink Quad 2 in Server 2.3.2

Looking for help with 16 Channels of audio in v2.3.2 of the server. I am using a DeckLink Quad2 card and we need 16 channels of embedded audio. I have a short simple clip (have tried both MOV and MXF) which has 16 channels of audio. The first 8 channels play no problem, but the second 8 channels don’t play at all. I saw there is an open ticket on github regarding 16ch audio, but I couldn’t figure out if it was ever resolved or if it’s still not available yet. Here is my channel config:

<channel>
        <video-mode>1080p5994</video-mode>
    <channel-layout>16ch</channel-layout>
<consumers>
        <decklink>
            <device>1</device>
            <embedded-audio>true</embedded-audio>
	<channel-layout>16ch</channel-layout>
            <latency>default</latency>
            <buffer-depth>6</buffer-depth>
        </decklink>
</consumers>
</channel>
    <channel>

Any help would be great! If I need to switch to a different version of the server to get 16ch that’s not a problem. It just needs to be able to output 1080p5994 at 16ch audio / video clip to a decklink quad2. We usa a PNG to overlay a Channel xx label for each playback channel and we have 16 channels of video (2 decklink quad 2 cards) on the system. All channels play on a continuous loop as a test generator. This works perfectly fine except for the missing audio 9-16 channels.

I’m pretty sure that hasn’t changed.

Unless you need v2.3 I’d recommend the NRK release which I think still supports 16 channels.