.net Library - StarDust.CasparCG.net

thank you, actually I get that working but could not proper format transition string.

I just add a play command with transition parameter. I just publish this addon in a new prerelease version.
Can you try to install the 2020.9.19-alpha. Don’t ommit to select prerelease option on your nuget manager

channel.Play(new CasparPlayingInfoItem
            {
                VideoLayer = 1,
                Clipname = "EMPTY",
                Transition = new Transition
                {
                    Direction = TransitionDirection.LEFT,
                    Type = TransitionType.PUSH,
                    Duration = 100
                }
            });

I will try it, thanx

Please make me a feedback, to allow me to release the alpha :wink:

Hey @rom1!

Can you check this please? Missing resume functionality for a project.

1 Like

Hi Joel,

Thank you for the add. Very happy to see that community improve the framework ;).
I just merge your commit. I release this addon.

1 Like

Hello,
on your Github page, you say that your development is still in testing for server 2.3. Is the GitHub post sufficient or do you have another link? I would like to test your solution. sorry for my poor English.

thanks

Hello,

can you check that please? I changed the automatic reconnection because it was not working.

Seems that you closed your pull request ?

It’s not very tested. But I already used the lib with the 2.3 and it seems ok. You can used it and provide some feedback in case of problems.

Thanks for the Library,

wanted to make scheduler like Filler, News on time and rest by day playlist automatically play in playlist randomly.

I am not getting how can i send playlist to casperCG.

any guidance appreciated

Thanks.

i have a custom client written with your lib, connecting to a 2.3.0 LTS server in multiple working just fine.
It’s actually multiple clients and multiple servers and all of them are OK.

1 Like

I have set in flash.template sevral labels, and I am trying to use invoke command to jump from one to another, or to repeate same label sveral times, when i try to play same label, it get played exacly every second time. Is there any command i ned to put like to.rewind playhead od specific position or so? Command i use in C# is

channel.CG.invoke(20, 1, “label”);

For me the command send in this case is

return AmcpTcpParser.SendCommandAndGetStatus($“CG {Channel.ID}-{videoLayer} INVOKE {cgLayer} {method}”); ->
Case you are on channel 1:
CG 1-20 INVOKE 1 label

Is the command correct ? Do you try to do same things with the official client ?

The INVOKE command, used with labels, works like so: Whenever you call invoke the play head jumps to the frame of the label and plays the timeline from there, until there is an frame with a stop(); ActionScript command. So as long as everything is setup that way you can jump in random order.

@didikunz so it’s not a problem of the lib right ?

I don’t think so, but he should confirm.

Hi all,

sorry on late reply, i have done some tests, and it get same result every time. I have sample scene, one square moving from point a to point b, as intro anim. Than on label called “step” i have start of another animation, square moving form point b to point c. Then i have outro animation. When i invoke “step” label first time it gets played. then on second click of same label, playhead only get rewind on beginning of “step” portion of timeline and stop on first frame. I need to send invoke command again and then it gets played, and it remains in pattern. I made a workaround to give next command after invoke, to get anim played properly, every time.

Make the label keyframe only one frame long, make an empty keyframe in the next frame.
It could be that it thinks it’s already in that label.

1 Like

that actually worked :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: and I was already thinking that animate 2019 is now kind of incompatible with this flash “die” event. I still get some weird UIloader issues lately