HTML template loading

hi everyone, so I have been using an HTML lower 3rd, and have an issue with the loading. when I call up the graphic, a scroll bar flashes on the top and side of the screen,as if the page is to large for the screen, everything is set to 1920x1080. has anyone else had this issue? were you able to solve it?

Add following style in html template.

<style>
  html, body {
 width: 100%; 
 height: 100%; 
 margin: 0px;
 overflow: hidden;
 }
   </style>

Shameless plug: have a look at this guide: Introduction to CasparCG's HTML producer

1 Like

Thanks Dude! I appreciate it.

Thanks I actually did reference it but I didn’t know how to hide it. By the way the html template is still working great

I often add

<style>
      body {
        opacity: 0;
      }
    </style>

to the head of the html, and then in the play command (or a window.onload handler) change that back to 1. That way I know that nothing will play out until the page is ready.

Thanks playout hasn’t been an issue just the side bar that flashes when it loads. You should check out indr’s HTML template generator it fantastic

So I gave this a try and it made everything, not visible. Where is the best spot to put it the couple places I tried didn’t work

<style>
  html, body {
 width: 100%; 
 height: 100%; 
  margin: 0px;
  overflow: hidden;
}
  </style>

This code is placed between head and and body tag.
May be you like to share your template here so that we can see the exact problem and learn.

thanks that did the trick that was about the only spot I didn’t put it.

much appreciated

1 Like